Here is our theme pack of FRI resources for December. This time, we include a variety of scripts and Barza Wire stories on food safety, environmentally-friendly farming practices, and the benefits of producing and consuming locally.
This month’s theme pack includes 13 items from our Resource Packs, including two backgrounders, two narratives, eight interview-based scripts, and one drama. We also include seven Barza Wire stories.
Barza Wire stories
- Mali: Farmers benefit from program to recover traditional seeds
- Burkina Faso: Farmers sell, eat, and treat ailments with neglected plants
- Tanzania: Villagers travel far to gather increasingly scarce wild vegetables
- Burkina Faso: Innovation overcomes dry conditions
- Tanzania: Fruit and vegetable farmers turn to organic farming to meet increased market demand
- Tanzania: Farmers choose organic methods despite market challenges
- Tanzania: Grape growers use organic fertilizer to save money and boost soil fertility
The following resource is available in Amharic:
The following resource is available in Portuguese:
The following resources are available in Swahili: