Here is our latest monthly theme pack of FRI resources, this month about mother and child/newborn health, especially nutritional health. The theme pack includes eight scripts and one Farmer story from Barza Wire.
- Prevent malaria in pregnancy!
- The Love Letter project: An invitation for men to stand by their wives during pregnancy and childbirth
- Maternal Health, Part One
- Maternal Health, Part Two
- Maternal postpartum depression
- Nutritious foods are important for all babies, rich or poor
- A healthy diet for babies and young children
- Nutrition—advice to an expectant mother
Barza Wire stories
We hope that this kind of “one-stop shop” on selected topics is useful, and that you can use the resources in this month’s theme pack to make effective programming on maternal and child/newborn health.
Please note that three of the older scripts were written when FRI was known as DCFRN, or the Developing Countries Farm Radio Network.