Here is our theme pack of FRI resources for June, this time about a variety of health issues. Countries across the world are justifiably focused on COVID-19. But other health problems are not vanishing just because of COVID-19. They continue to cause sickness and death, which may even increase as health resources are stretched thin to respond to COVID-19. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is even more critical that broadcasters continue to cover other health issues.
- Maternal and infant mortality, why don’t we talk about it?
- Dementia: What it is and how to support a family member with dementia
Barza Wire stories
- Mali: Changing their diet can help people with chronic illnesses find health
- Uganda: Healthy harvest, healthy family thanks to orange-fleshed sweet potato
- Burkina Faso: Schools support girls during menstrual cycle
Resource available in Swahili
We hope that this kind of “one-stop shop” on selected topics is useful, and that you can use the resources in this month’s theme pack to make effective programming on a variety of health topics, even during the COVID-19 pandemic.