Here is our theme pack of FRI resources for November. This time, our resources all include step-by-step instructions on farming topics such as making compost, managing pests, agroforestry, mulching, as well as one resource on the benefits of breastmilk. These items are taken from FRI’s early Resource Packs, when FRI was known as the Developing Countries Farm Radio Network
This month’s theme pack includes 11 items from our Resource Packs, including nine narratives, one drama, and one set of radio spots.
- A light trap for insect pests
- Control grasshoppers and locusts on your farm
- Grow your own living fence
- Breastmilk keeps babies healthy
- More with mulch
- Use half-moon ditches to prevent soil erosion
- You can make compost in two to three weeks
- Growing vegetables when water is scarce
We hope that this kind of “one-stop shop” on selected topics is useful, and that can you use the resources in this month’s theme pack to make good programming on these practical farming and health topics.