Agroforestry is the system of growing trees in combination with other farm enterprises such as crops and livestock. Trees provide farmers with many products and services that can bring much needed income to rural families and ensure food and nutritional security especially in drought periods.
- The Fight Between the Big Trees
- Dilemma of a cocoa farmer: To keep or cut the trees?
- “When it rains”: The role of trees in preventing soil erosion
- Visit to a tree nursery
- Trees provide fodder for livestock
- Kenyan Farmer Treasures the Calliandra Tree
- Radio Spots: Tree Planting
- Farmers Who Use Improved Fallows Must Replace Phosphorous in Soils
- Choose the Right Trees to Grow with Crops