Welcome to Farm Radio Resource Pack 98! The Pack is entitled: Groundnuts: The post-harvest value chain. Four of the six items offer information about post-harvest activities in groundnut production, including drying, storage, processing and marketing. Two items are entertaining dramas, offering a side of humour along with tasty information! We hope your audience will “eat them up”!
- Groundnut value chain in Malawi: post-harvest
- To know the way, ask those who know the directions
- When dancing, it is you who make the dust: Marketing and processing groundnuts, episode one
- A success story: Processing groundnut oil brings income and satisfaction to co-op farmers in Malawi
- BH2 – How to create ear-catching promos, intros and extros
- Teaching youth about sexuality