The scripts in this package give many different examples of how to successfully grow trees with crops and livestock. Trees have many different uses. They can be used as fuelwood and as timber for building. They also supply food, fruits, nuts, fodder for animals, mulch, oils, resins and medicines. Trees also control runoff and soil erosion, improve soil fertility, provide living fences, and protect livestock from cold winter winds and summer heat.
- Choose the Right Trees to Grow with Crops
- Who Owns the Trees?
- Grow Vegetable Crops with Coconuts
- The Supermarket Garden
- The Forest Garden: A Garden with Shelves
- Radio Spots: Tree Planting
- A Farmer Turns Wasteland into Rainforest
- Food, Fruit and Fuelwood from a Small Hillside Farm
- Trees and Terraces Prevent Hillside Flooding